Enjoy a 5 day, 5 night, 5 round golf package for as little as $415 per person* at our Mystical Resort Golf Villas.
Book a group of 20 or more and we will automatically 'comp' you the cost of one of the golfers. Plus enjoy a 5 night, 5 round + 1 Complimentary Afteroon Round (to be played on any of the Mystical Golf Courses during your stay) -
just make sure you select the extra round when booking. :
- Play any combination of all 3 of our courses - The Witch, The Wizard, The Man O'War - plus any of
Legends Heathland, Legends Parkland, Legends Moorland, Heritage and Oyster Bay Golf Courses with green and cart fees included.
The Complimentary Round is available for, and should be selected from, the Witch, Wizard and Man O'War only.
- Stay at our 3 bedroom Mystical Resort Golf Villas each with beds for 4 golfers
- FREE LUNCH each day at the golf courses ($50 value) - excluding the Complimentary Afternoon Round
- 2 FREE BEERS or beverages with each round ($24 value) - excluding the Complimentary Afternoon Round
- FREE range balls with each round ($12 value) (redeemable at the Mystical Golf Courses only)
- FREE AFTERNOON ROUND ($65 Value) on any Mystical Golf Course during your stay
- $15 GIFT CARD for a Golf Shirt from any of our pro shops ($15 value) (redeemable at the Mystical Golf Courses only)
- FREE BREAKFAST each day ($50 value) at IHOP good 24 hours a day (Legends Breakfast on the day you play Legends Courses)
- CART FEE ($24) REPLAY RATE on the day of play at the Mystical Golf Course - only when space is available ($36 value). Special Day of Play Replay rates cannot be PRE BOOKED.
- ONE (1) FREE STEAK DINNER at Logan's Roadhouse includes non-alcoholic beverages and taxes. ($30 value)
- Many dining options just minutes away
||Witch, Wizard and Man O'War Only Rate Per Person for 1 room night, 1 round w/carts, etc.*
||Witch , Wizard and Man O'War plus any of Heathland, Parkland, Moorland, Heritage and Oyster Bay Rate Per Person for 1 room night, 1 round w/carts, etc.*
*Cart fees and all applicable taxes included. Rates will vary by date and are limited to the date ranges provided. Price is based upon quad occupancy.
The IHOP (opposite Tanger Outlet on Rt. 501) Breakfast includes 2 eggs, 2 meats, 2 pancakes, hash browns and
coffee and will be available 24 hours a day. Need help or have questions contact us or call 843-282-2977.
$233 in added value and savings!
Recent Customer Feedback
- That was one of the best trips of my life. Unbelievable. Awesome job setting us up. Definitely will going back and will be contacting you again.
B. Miracle Posted: Jun. 14, 2016
- Firstly I want to thank you for everything. We had a great time there last week. It was our first Myrtle Beach trip and we will definitely be back.
I will say it took half a round to get used to your grass! Very different than our Jersey grass.
D.Carr - NJ Posted: Oct. 20, 2015
- Just wanted to take time to thank you for one of the better packages we have ever had. This trip was a memorial to my dad, who passed away in February, and was a very avid golfer. The group included his brothers, sons and numerous friends. To the man there was only praise for the Villas, the hospitality and helpfulness of staff at all three golf courses, the meals and of course the golf (not to mention the beers). My two brothers and I took many package golf trips to Myrtle Beach with Dad and know he would have thoroughly enjoyed this trip.
Once again THANK YOU and know I will be booking with you again next year.
B. Rollins Posted: Sep. 22, 2015
- We played Both Man O' War and the Wizard on July 20-21. It was our first time to Myrtle Beach and wanted to give these courses a try. We are from Nashville and these were by far two of the best courses we ever played. Both courses were in phenomenal shape. The staff at both course were so generous and made sure we were taken care of. We liked the Man O' War a little better, but the greens on the Wizard were in better shape because people were not courteous enough to fix their ball marks on the greens. It is a must play if you are in the area.
Josh V. - Nashville, TN Posted: Jul. 27, 2015
- Just wanted to drop you a line about the golf trip. Everything went pretty well mostly. Everyone at the golf courses were a pleasure to deal with. The golf itself was enjoyable but tough, which we liked. I made a mistake on Friday and went to the wrong course and they were very easy to work with in changing them around and making sure we were taken care of.
Overall I would rate everything a 9 out of 10. We did enjoy our vacation and do appreciate everything that you did to help us with it. We enjoyed the condo and really enjoyed the golf courses with this package.
M. Haggard Posted: Jul. 13, 2015
- Great time! First let me say we had an awesome time at this years golf outing. I can't say enough about how impressed I was with how smooth everything ran. Randy played a HUGE part in that and I would like to personally thank him for all he did.
Par Players - Fairmont, NC Posted: Jul. 02, 2015
- I played the Witch yesterday for the first time. I live almost within walking distance and have for 12 years, but have never played the course. Well I enjoyed the staff, and the course. I was treated courteously, and the course is one of the most unique I have played from here to Japan. I will be back - I loved the course design, it rewards good shots and challenges you to think. One of the best golfing days of my life, and I've played since I was 8 years old. I am now 66.
Thanks for a great day!
J. Orr - Conway, SC Posted: Jun. 29, 2015
- Witch was a great layout, one of the best I've seen there. Wizard was in perfect condition as usual.
T. Maddox Posted: May. 22, 2015
- Condos: very good condition and location .... near Wizard and Man O War and plenty of restaurants.
Man O War: great condition and great layout.
Wizard: great condition and great layout. our favorite course on this trip.
Breakfast at IHOP was fantastic and the final dinner at Logan's was too. You could get almost anything on the menu! Employees in pro shop at Wizard and Man O War were very helpful and accommodating ... outside staff. cart attendants and or starters very personable. Bev Cart girls dressed impeccably and very personable, especially Mel on Wednesday at the Man O War.
B. Dellibovi Posted: May. 22, 2015
- The week before Christmas three guys from the college and myself did the "magical" golf package. This is the fourth time we have done this and always found it to be a very good golf outing. Everyone at each course was extremely courteous and helpful. Special award goes to Randy in the pro shop at Man O' War and Greg the starter at the Wizard.
D. Bragg Posted: Jan. 08, 2015
Read All Customer Feedback on our Magical Golf Condo Package at Mystical Resort.
Golf Villa Views
Our Golf Villas are located at Mystical Resort within Windsor Green II, and each 3 bedroom Golf Villa comes with beds for 4 golfers. These 3 bedroom Golf Villas are located on the Golf Courses - The Wizard and The Man O War - which makes them very convenient for your golf group. There are sports bars, (Buffalo Wild Wings, Hanley's Sports Bar, Beef 0'Brady's Sports Bar, Murphy's, etc.), along with Outback's, Ruby Tuesdays, Chili's, Max & Erma's, Bo-Jangles, IHOP and other local dining locations only 3 minutes away.
Golf Villa Amenities Include:
- Dining and Living areas fully furnished
- 2 Full Baths with Hand Soap
- Full Washer and Dryer
- Full Kitchen with :
- Coffee Maker with coffee, cream and sweetner
- Towel Service
- Trash Service
- Pool Access (outdoor, seasonal)
- Mobile WiFi (rentable)