Enjoy a 5 day, 5 night, 5 round golf package for as little as $445 per person* at our Mystical Resort Golf Villas.
Book a group of 20 or more and we will automatically 'comp' you the cost of one of the golfers. Plus enjoy a 5 night, 5 round + 1 Complimentary Round (to be played on any of the Mystical Golf Courses during your stay) -
just make sure you select the extra round when booking. :
- Play any combination of all 3 of our courses - The Witch, The Wizard, The Man O'War - plus any of
Legends Heathland, Legends Parkland, Legends Moorland, Heritage and Oyster Bay Golf Courses with green and cart fees included.
The Complimentary Round is available for, and should be selected from, the Witch, Wizard and Man O'War only.
- Stay at our 3 bedroom Mystical Resort Golf Villas each with beds for 4 golfers
- FREE LUNCH each day at the golf courses ($30 value) - excluding the Complimentary Round
- 2 FREE BEERS or beverages with each round ($24 value) - excluding the Complimentary Round
- FREE range balls with each round ($12 value)
- $15 GIFT CARD for a Golf Shirt from any of our pro shops ($15 value)
- FREE BREAKFAST each day ($30 value at IHOP good 24 hours a day)
- CART FEE ($24) REPLAY RATE on the day of play at the Mystical Golf Course - only when space is available ($36 value). Special Day of Play Replay rates cannot be PRE BOOKED.
- ONE (1) FREE STEAK DINNER at Logan's Roadhouse includes non-alcoholic beverages and taxes. ($30 value)
- Many dining options just minutes away
||Witch, Wizard and Man O'War Only Rate Per Person for 1 room night, 1 round w/carts, etc.*
||Witch , Wizard and Man O'War plus any of Heathland, Parkland, Moorland, Heritage and Oyster Bay Rate Per Person for 1 room night, 1 round w/carts, etc.*
*Cart fees and all applicable taxes included. Rates will vary by date and are limited to the date ranges provided. Price is based upon quad occupancy.
The IHOP (opposite Tanger Outlet on Rt. 501) Breakfast includes 2 eggs, 2 meats, 2 pancakes, hash browns and
coffee and will be available 24 hours a day. Need help or have questions contact us or call 843-282-2977.
$233 in added value and savings!
Recent Customer Feedback
- We played Both Man O' War and the Wizard on July 20-21. It was our first time to Myrtle Beach and wanted to give these courses a try. We are from Nashville and these were by far two of the best courses we ever played. Both courses were in phenomenal shape. The staff at both course were so generous and made sure we were taken care of. We liked the Man O' War a little better, but the greens on the Wizard were in better shape because people were not courteous enough to fix their ball marks on the greens. It is a must play if you are in the area.
Josh V. - Nashville, TN Posted: Jul. 27, 2015
- Just wanted to drop you a line about the golf trip. Everything went pretty well mostly. Everyone at the golf courses were a pleasure to deal with. The golf itself was enjoyable but tough, which we liked. I made a mistake on Friday and went to the wrong course and they were very easy to work with in changing them around and making sure we were taken care of.
Overall I would rate everything a 9 out of 10. We did enjoy our vacation and do appreciate everything that you did to help us with it. We enjoyed the condo and really enjoyed the golf courses with this package.
M. Haggard Posted: Jul. 13, 2015
- Great time! First let me say we had an awesome time at this years golf outing. I can't say enough about how impressed I was with how smooth everything ran. Randy played a HUGE part in that and I would like to personally thank him for all he did.
Par Players - Fairmont, NC Posted: Jul. 02, 2015
- I played the Witch yesterday for the first time. I live almost within walking distance and have for 12 years, but have never played the course. Well I enjoyed the staff, and the course. I was treated courteously, and the course is one of the most unique I have played from here to Japan. I will be back - I loved the course design, it rewards good shots and challenges you to think. One of the best golfing days of my life, and I've played since I was 8 years old. I am now 66.
Thanks for a great day!
J. Orr - Conway, SC Posted: Jun. 29, 2015
- Witch was a great layout, one of the best I've seen there. Wizard was in perfect condition as usual.
T. Maddox Posted: May. 22, 2015
- Condos: very good condition and location .... near Wizard and Man O War and plenty of restaurants.
Man O War: great condition and great layout.
Wizard: great condition and great layout. our favorite course on this trip.
Breakfast at IHOP was fantastic and the final dinner at Logan's was too. You could get almost anything on the menu! Employees in pro shop at Wizard and Man O War were very helpful and accommodating ... outside staff. cart attendants and or starters very personable. Bev Cart girls dressed impeccably and very personable, especially Mel on Wednesday at the Man O War.
B. Dellibovi Posted: May. 22, 2015
- The week before Christmas three guys from the college and myself did the "magical" golf package. This is the fourth time we have done this and always found it to be a very good golf outing. Everyone at each course was extremely courteous and helpful. Special award goes to Randy in the pro shop at Man O' War and Greg the starter at the Wizard.
D. Bragg Posted: Jan. 08, 2015
- Thank you so much for the wonderful Magical Golf Package. The weather was absolutely perfect and we enjoyed every minute.
Your personal attention was greatly appreciated.
Have joyous holiday season and a safe and healthy new year!
J. Drummond Posted: Dec. 20, 2014
- I wanted to take the time to express how much we enjoyed our stay June 12-17. The golf was awesome. We all agreed that Man o War was just spectacular. The accommodations were clean. We look forward to returning next year at the same time to enjoy Myrtle Beach for our 5th year.
J. Moriana Posted: Jun. 22, 2014
- Just wanted to take a minute to tell you what a great time my group had on our Magical Golf trip. Randy had everything ready for us on arrival. Every part of the trip just moved as smooth as I could have hoped for. Many thanks to Ihop who really did a good job. The people at Logans were fantastic. And best of all, the golf course folks from cart boy to snack bar girls all treated us great. So thanks, Mr. Miles. It was a magical trip. Your help in getting it together for us deserves the most credit. Really appreciate all you did for us.
J. Decker - Greenwood, SC Posted: Jun. 06, 2014
Read All Customer Feedback on our Magical Golf Condo Package at Mystical Resort.
Golf Villa Views
Our Golf Villas are located at Mystical Resort within Windsor Green II, and each 3 bedroom Golf Villa comes with beds for 4 golfers. These 3 bedroom Golf Villas are located on the Golf Courses - The Wizard and The Man O War - which makes them very convenient for your golf group. There are sports bars, (Buffalo Wild Wings, Hanley's Sports Bar, Beef 0'Brady's Sports Bar, Murphy's, etc.), along with Outback's, Ruby Tuesdays, Chili's, Max & Erma's, Bo-Jangles, IHOP and other local dining locations only 3 minutes away.
Golf Villa Amenities Include:
- Dining and Living areas fully furnished
- 2 Full Baths with Hand Soap
- Full Washer and Dryer
- Full Kitchen with :
- Coffee Maker with coffee, cream and sweetner
- Towel Service
- Trash Service
- Pool Access (outdoor, seasonal)
- Mobile WiFi (rentable)