- Thank you so much for setting up our golf trip. I believe this is our 11th year of coming to Myrtle Beach. I'm so happy that I found your web site. It's made our planning efforts seamless. The accommodations, the courses, and the perks are just the right combination for us. Breakfast, lunch, and the steak dinner at Logan's was the non-golf highlight for us all. Of course the perfect weather this year just topped off a perfect trip. Thanks again, and we'll call early next year for 2018's trip.
R. McCormick Posted: May. 26, 2017
- On behalf of my colleagues I would like to thank you and your staff for a fabulous week of golf and accommodations at Mystical Golf. I would like to especially mention your efforts in securing us an earlier arrival. I know that wasn't easy and I want you to know how much that meant to us. We went on and completed, our mission of 12 rounds in 6 days. We look onward to a return engagement next year. (I promise you that we will not be as unprepared). Thanks again and have a wonderful 2017 golf season. Regards, Greg...
G. Hennessy - Peabody, MA Posted: Mar. 06, 2017
- Just wanted to thank you for a great time. Everything was better than advertised. Thanks again.
B, Grayson - NC Posted: Dec. 05, 2016
- That was one of the best trips of my life. Unbelievable. Awesome job setting us up. Definitely will going back and will be contacting you again. Thanks!
B. Miracle Posted: Jun. 14, 2016
- Firstly I want to thank you for everything. We had a great time there last week. It was our first Myrtle Beach trip and we will definitely be back. I will say it took half a round to get used to your grass! Very different than our Jersey grass.
D.Carr - NJ Posted: Oct. 20, 2015
- Just wanted to take time to thank you for one of the better packages we have ever had. This trip was a memorial to my dad, who passed away in February, and was a very avid golfer. The group included his brothers, sons and numerous friends. To the man there was only praise for the Villas, the hospitality and helpfulness of staff at all three golf courses, the meals and of course the golf (not to mention the beers). My two brothers and I took many package golf trips to Myrtle Beach with Dad and know he would have thoroughly enjoyed this trip. Once again THANK YOU and know I will be booking with you again next year.
B. Rollins Posted: Sep. 22, 2015
- We played Both Man O' War and the Wizard on July 20-21. It was our first time to Myrtle Beach and wanted to give these courses a try. We are from Nashville and these were by far two of the best courses we ever played. Both courses were in phenomenal shape. The staff at both course were so generous and made sure we were taken care of. We liked the Man O' War a little better, but the greens on the Wizard were in better shape because people were not courteous enough to fix their ball marks on the greens. It is a must play if you are in the area.
Josh V. - Nashville, TN Posted: Jul. 27, 2015
- Just wanted to drop you a line about the golf trip. Everything went pretty well mostly. Everyone at the golf courses were a pleasure to deal with. The golf itself was enjoyable but tough, which we liked. I made a mistake on Friday and went to the wrong course and they were very easy to work with in changing them around and making sure we were taken care of. Overall I would rate everything a 9 out of 10. We did enjoy our vacation and do appreciate everything that you did to help us with it. We enjoyed the condo and really enjoyed the golf courses with this package.
M. Haggard Posted: Jul. 13, 2015
- Great time! First let me say we had an awesome time at this years golf outing. I can't say enough about how impressed I was with how smooth everything ran. Randy played a HUGE part in that and I would like to personally thank him for all he did.
Par Players - Fairmont, NC Posted: Jul. 02, 2015
- I played the Witch yesterday for the first time. I live almost within walking distance and have for 12 years, but have never played the course. Well I enjoyed the staff, and the course. I was treated courteously, and the course is one of the most unique I have played from here to Japan. I will be back - I loved the course design, it rewards good shots and challenges you to think. One of the best golfing days of my life, and I've played since I was 8 years old. I am now 66. Thanks for a great day!
J. Orr - Conway, SC Posted: Jun. 29, 2015
Myrtle Beach Golf Tee Times and Myrtle Beach Golf Packages from Magical Golf. And we have even more with tee times and golf packages from within The Grand Strand region of South Carolina including Conway, Little River and more. Plus, now we've included parts of North Carolina too!
© 2017 DG Golf Management